Thursday, December 3, 2009

am I really Blog-ing, if there is on one to read it?


.hello-o-oo-ooo-oooo!!!!

.well, this is my third blog - here on Blogger, and this thought - attacked me -
" Am I really Blog-ing, if there is on one to read it? ".
.this train of thought is dangerous, in many aspects of life, for example:
" I think, so therefore I am - Republican " and as you can see, thinking and republicanism (wink), and an independent republican (wink, wink).  .so does this blog exist?

.because I can string together, often badly formed ideas into another form and present them, does that make me a writer? or is it that once I hang the "blog" shingle out, any effort is writing. but the 'Blog' as we know it, implies that someone, something, some force of being - is putting some effort into looking at the work. Right?

.I am new here, for what reason? - I felt "confined" in those other blogging atmospheres. I have friends (real world) and efriends (the e-world), family, business acquaintances and co-workers, dates, admirers, stalkers, creeps and the ever popular perverts - I won't qualify the quantity or quality of the beings in each of these categories, but at one point or another they existed - and that existence - creates blog-age. I don't intend to hurt anyone’s feelings, or to offend, or even to try to be controversial, I just want my journals to be some place convenient. I am not concerned with who reads them or what they read into them, as long as it is out of me. (smile) - clearly none of this is true, if I was unconcerned, then why the concern for the feeling of other? cause - it does matter.

.let's say one of my future-Ex-EX's stumbles upon a blog. and he reads a story similar to what happened to him with me! to him, this is just amazing. .and I am validated as a blog-ist, cause I have been read. .but if he knew it was me, then I am just some spiteful bitch, who never had a clue any way, blah, blah, blah!...
I am not seeing where I would need that grief, to tell my story...

.so, I ponder the emptiness…(smile)

.so, yes! a "blog" is a blog without anyone reading it, because one wrote it!

~-~-~-~-~ <> ~-~-~-~-~

And that is the way of the world

Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment